OpenVox B200E provides 2 ports of S/T BRI interface. All 2 BRI ports can be configured for TE or NT mode individually by jumpers. This port configuration is detected by the driver automatically.
- Up to 4 Simultaneous Voice Calls Over 2 ISDN BRI Lines (Per PCIe Slot)
- Mix TE and NT Modes as Required
- 3-Month “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
- Lifetime Warranty
B200E S/T BRI interface card delivers great voice quality in the telephony systems. It turns your legacy ISDN BRI equipment into powerful Voice over IP devices and provides a soft migration path from ISDN technology to the new Voice over IP world.
The B200E brings powerful ISDN BRI connectivity to your Linux machine. It comes with fully GPLed drivers for the Linux kernel. Multiple B200E can be interconnected over an external PCM bus. The card’s active channel switching capability is also working over the external PCM bus.
B200E works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- ISDN BRI PBX (embedded)
- VoIP BRI Gateways
- ISDN LAN Routers for BRI
- ISDN Least Cost Routers for BRI
- ISDN Test Equipment for BRI
- PBX to PBX trunking
- Up to 2 ports of S/T BRI interface
- 2 RJ-45 interfaces on a single PCI bracket
- ITU-T I.430 and TBR 3 certified and S/T ISDN supporting in TE and NT mode
- PCI Express 1.0
- DTMF detection on all B-channels
- Multiparty audio conferences bridge
- PCM bus connectors daisy chaining
- Each of the 2 ports can be independently configured for TE or NT mode
- Power: 0.67W Minimum, 4.4W Maximum
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Dimension: 139mm*99.3mm*16mm
- Weight: 93g
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCIe Slot
- FCC Part 15, CE(EN55022, EN55024), LVD(EN60950-1) and RoHS Compliant