IPC110 is a new version embedded asterisk® motherboard and works with PCIe cards to provide FXO/FXS, BRI and/or PRI interfaces with the connection of Mini PCIe to PCIe raiser cards.
- Fanless design
- Intel® Atom® Z510P CPU up to 1.1GHz
- Embedded asterisk® motherboard
- IPC110C V2 it's install with new larger capacity batteries instead V1
OpenVox IPC110 motherboards are small form (15cm*15cm) factor system boards optimized for IPPBX and network security applications. The Fanless design, as low as 6W normal power, enables more reliability to the system and ability to operate in harsh industrial environments. Integrated up to 3 Ethernet ports, the IPC110 motherboards provide a flexible choice for different applications to the users.
With OpenVox PCIe cards, SMB can easily have their phone systems built with IPC110. Installed one OpenVox DE230E card with IPC110, users can have up to 60 simultaneous voice calls through two E1 ports or 100 concurrent calls in one single system.
IPC110 works with Asterisk®, Askozia®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™, pfSense and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Firewall, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Powerful Intel Atom Z510P Processor up to 1.1GHz
- 512 KB L2 cache ,24K data ,32K instruction
- Up to 3 Ethernet channels
- Up to 2 Mini PCIe sockets for voice cards and other expansion
- Up to 2GB DDR2 SDRAM, 64 bit wide for high memory bandwidth
- 8 Mbit flash for AMI BIOS
- Flexible combinations of data storage solution:CompactFlash + 44 pin IDE header + SATA connector(only available at DC12V power in) for user’s operating system and application
- Wide voltage range :7 to 20V (absolute) DC supply through DC jack
- 1 serial port (DB9 male) for debug usage
- Header for LPC bus (use for flash recovery or I/O expansion)
- Low EMI Emission level and high Electro Magnetic Susceptibility
- CPU: Intel Atom Z510P 1.1GHz
- DRAM: Slot Onboard, up to 2GB DDR2 400/533 SDRAM (double side 1GB)
- Chipset: Intel Poulsbo
- SouthBridge: Poulsbo integrated
- Storage: Compact Flash socket,44pin PATA connector 1 SATA slot (only available at Power in DC12V)
- Power: DC jack, 7V to 20V, Suggest 12V supply, Center pin =positive, sleeve = ground, 2.1 mm diameter.
- Three front panel LEDs, for 3 programmable GPO status indicator
- Push button: for mode setting switch, accessing a programmable GPI, active low means switch is pressed
- Expansion: 2 Mini PCIe slot, fixed and individual interrupt (under Centos5.3 5.4)
- Connectivity: Up to 3 Ethernet channels (1000Mbps speed) 3 PCIe Ethernet controller
- Fixed and individual interrupt (under Centos5.3 5.4)
- Support PXE (for remote boot )
- I/O: 1*DB9 serial port, for debug console usage, RS232
- 2*USB 2.0 port
- Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm)
- Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (contact factory for more temp. options)
- Firmware: AMI BIOS
- PCB layer: 8
- Power dissipation: ~6W
(Condition: 1GB memory, unattached HDD, unattached Mini PCIe card , Attached 4GB CF card, under windows XP.)
Certificates: CE and FCC
Two Year Warranty!
Compatible PCI-Express Card