OpenVox B100M is a mini PCI type III BRI card supporting one BRI S/T interface. NT/TE mode can be independently configured on the port. B100M can be used for building open source Asterisk® based systems such as ISDN PBX and VoIP gateway.
B100M S/T BRI interface card delivers great voice quality in the telephony systems. It turns your legacy ISDN BRI equipment into powerful Voice over IP devices and provides a soft migration path from ISDN technology to the new Voice over IP world.
The B100M consists of two parts: the B100MM and the B100MS. The B100MM connects Mini PCI slot while the B100MS provides S/T BRI interface connection. B100M brings powerful ISDN BRI connectivity to your Linux machine. It comes with fully GPLed drivers for the Linux kernel.
B100M works with Asterisk®, Askozia®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- High performance ISDN PC cards
- ISDN PABX for BRI
- VoIP gateways
- ISDN LAN routers for BRI
- ISDN least cost routers for BRI
- ISDN test equipment for BRI
- One integrated S/T interface
- ITU-T I.430 and TBR 3 certified and S/T ISDN supporting in TE and NT mode
- DTMF detection on all B-channels
- RoHS compliant
- Multiparty audio conferences bridge
- Support mini PCI type III
- Designed for low-power systems
- Support AskoziaPBX system, trixbox, Elastix and other asterisk based distributions
- Support VIA™, AAEON PCM-8120 motherboards
- The port can be configured for TE or NT mode
- Support Bristuff, ISDN4BSD and mISDN driver
- Application ready: Use Asterisk to build your IP-PBX/Voicemail system
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Voice Calls Over 1 ISDN BRI Lines (Per Mini PCI Slot)
- Support TE or NT Mode
- Lifetime Warranty
OpenVox PFM100 is a power supply converter, which can be used for NT mode of B100M/B200M/B400M
Features and Electrical Characteristics (PFM100-Power):
Wide Input Voltage between 5V-12V
PFM100 can support both of 5V and 12V
High efficiency >85%
Short circuit Protection
Power : >8W
Input: 5V 1.9A max; 12V 0.82A max