FA100 is an advanced failover applaince that comes with 8 port analog and 2 port E1/T1/BRI/Ethernet interfaces. It can better protect the unpredictable problems happen to the Asterisk PBX. It will provide an effective way to backup the Asterisk PBX when undesirable changes are detected (often when Asterisk fails or power-off of the system).
FA100 provides a reliable and flexible solution to Asterisk PBX.
FA100 is controlled through an Asterisk loadable module res_failover.so. This module keeps sending "running" signal to FA100 when Asterisk is running. Once Asterisk is down or system power is cut off, the module will not be able to send out the "running" signal to FA100 and thus FA100 will automatically switch to the standby telephone.
- Easy installation; uses USB to connect computer or server
- Industry standard USB type B connector
- USB 2.0 and 1.1 compliant
- Two power supply indicator lights
- Supports multiple FA100 devices in one system
- Rack/Wall Mountable
- Supports hardware watchdog
- Low power consumption, takes power from USB bus
- Fully supports Asterisk (Version1.2/1.4/1.6)
- Dimension: 44cm*6.6cm*4.5cm
- Weight: 1387g
- Support up to 8 standby PSTN and 2 T1/E1/BRI/Ethernet Ports
- Support multiple FA100 devices in one system
- Support all compatible analog and T1/E1/BRI interfaces
- Unique highlight:1 USB power supply
- Five Year OpenVox Warranty