These one-button systems with a hotline function provide you with instant audio and/or video communication and building access control. Suitable if you want visitors to easily get in touch with a receptionist. For indoor and outdoor use.
Pantel IP - Metal Single Button
• Aluminum case
• Metal single button
• Designed for pure IP environments
• Optional: Color Video Camera
• Multiple lights options (7 colors)
• Outdoor/Indoor Installation
• Illuminated nameplate
• Speed dial button
• Special features for disable people
• High quality aluminum casing
The Pancode Metal IP and Pantel Metal IP are smart access control door phones which maximize the exceptional functionalities of the IP network.
Connected to the IP PBX as a SIP extension, the units allow communication and controlling of one or more doors in multiple buildings operating on one converged IP network.
The Pancode Metal IP & Pantel Metal IP (single- button version) are a combination of stylish design, sought after by the most prestigious environments looking for a high- quality rugged steel housing that can withstand years of extensive usage.
7 color lights scheme adds to the innovation and style of the Metal IP. The ability to change lights when the door is opened will contribute the disable community.
An integrated IP video server inside the unit allows users to view high quality, real-time video streaming from any standard web browser mobile and tablet.
• Crystal Sound Quality, Full duplex voice modes.
• Compatible with all known IPPBX
• 2 separate password for 2 door opening
• Day / Night mode with Auto Round Robin
• High Quality keypad door access codes
• Direct dialing and speed dialing modes
• SIP Proxy account
• Configuration and maintenance via authorized Web-based interface.
• DHCP client or Fixed IP support
• DTMF handling by RFC 2833 & SIP info
• External input that supports Pantel over Pancode
• Integrated RGB controller, color change via GUI.
• Option to change color per door opening
• Pancode Identify tone via GUI
• Voice activated relay
Optional add on:
• High-resolution integrated, real time video stream H.263 & H.264 On Vif
Perfect Solution for:
• Organizations who need access to multiple doors
• Universities & large campuses
• Detention centers
• Companies with pure IP PBX
Access code: Up to 9 digits keypad code (Pancode),
Power supply: 12V AC; 12V DC; POE
Comm. interface: Ethernet for VOIP/SIP and web-programming
Relay switching current: 2A Max 2 separate relay
VoIP protocol: SIP; RTP; RTCP
Supprted codec’s: G.711 PCM; G.723, G.726 optional G.722, G.729
Echo canceller: G.168-2002 compliant with programmable echo tail of up to 128
Msec. Full duplex, acoustic Echo Canceller
Quality enhancement: Comfort Noise generation (CHG), Packet Loss Concealment (PLC),
Adaptive Jitter Buffer (up to 300 msec)
IP Media features: Automatic Gain Control
Dimensions: Metal: 21.9cm x 12.2cm x 2.3cm
Weight: 0.9 kg
Electromagnetic standard: EN 55022 Class B: CFR 47 FCC Class B, IEC 61000, AS/NZS CISPR
22:2004 Class B: EN 55024: EN 61000-6-2:
Operating temperature: -12ºC to +50ºC / 4ºF to 122ºF