2N® Helios IP is a comprehensive solution for door entry. Thanks to high modularity and broad functionality 2N® Helios IP is the perfect choice for all sizes of installations and all kinds of buildings.
• Audio, video, keypad and door opening in one box
• Pure IP environment – LAN using SIP
• Alternative power supply – 12V or Power over Ethernet
• Optional color TFT display with an intuitive user interface
• High quality audio (codec G.711, G.729) and real time high quality video (codecs H.263, H.264)
• Remote control and administration for your convenience and mobility
• Simple installation - integration into VoIP/SIP based environment by only one cable for audio,
video and power supply
• High resistance – Marine Grade Steel case with IP 53 cover
• Comfortable way to see and allow entry to a visitor remotely
• Increased property security
• Being reachable at all times
Who is 2N® Helios IP intended for?
• Hospitals, laboratories
• Offices (small to large)
• Residences, gated communities, blocks of flats
• Parking lots
• Government, institutions
• Schools, universities, campuses
• And anywhere else you appreciate secured door entry
Real time video streaming
It is a video watching 24/7. This continual streaming of voice and video via LAN can be received by any device supporting RTSP and can be
watched by 4 different computers at one time independently on call.
This function will increase the building security. Just record your video from 2N® Helios IP and you will have a proof of people entering. It can
serve also as a substitute for a video phone.
This function enables the setting of any sounds defined by a user instead of the default sounds for 2N® Helios IP activities. It customises the
door communication and makes it more personal and pleasant for visitors.
The visitor can hear instead of the busy tone the sentence „Please dial again later“.
A time profile defines when the phone number or lock code is valid or invalid. Any profile can be assigned to a particular lock or a contact in
the phone book. There are up to 20 time profiles.
If you want to limit the access of a particular person at a particular time, e.g. a cleaning service has an access code which is able to open
the door just between 17:00 and 21:00, Monday to Friday.
HTTP lock control
The relay inside 2N® Helios IP can be activated/deactivated from another device by http command fully independent of incoming/outgoing
If 2N® Helios IP is integrated into the home automation system then this feature enables the opening of the door lock from the central tablet
independently on incoming/outgoing calls.
This feature enables the automatic update of firmware and configuration from a TFTP server and it provides substantial time savings for the
IT department where many units have to be administered.
All 2N® Helios IP units can download the configuration and new firmware from one place in the case of extensive installations – there is no
need to upgrade all units one by one.
…and many more smart and useful features.