The new GXV-3000 features an adjustable advanced VGA resolution camera sensor (with 1-touch ON/OFF switch for privacy control), a razor-thin 5.6-inch TFT color LCD with stunning picture quality (2-dimensionally rotatable to allow nearly all viewing angles), 5 navigation keys, 3 line indicators (each of which supports independent SIP account), visual voice/video message indicator, hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, dual 10M/100M Ethernet ports (switch or router mode configurable), 2 USB ports, 2.5mm headset jack, and RCA style audio/video output jack to allow simultaneous video output to TV. In addition, it also supports video call Hold/Transfer/Forward, 3-way conference, audio mute and camera block, video phone book, mirror camera, picture-in-picture, 4xzoom (2xoptical plus 2xdigital), on-screen-display, auto focus and auto exposure, anti-flickering, video capture & save, configurable screen-saver pictures, downloadable music ring tones, and intuitive graphic user interface.
- Support SIP 2.0, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP (both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, Telnet, TLS (pending), etc.
- Support dual 10M/100M auto-sensing Ethernet ports configurable to operate under either switch or router mode.
- Powerful video DSP with advanced adaptive jitter control and packet loss concealment technology to ensure superb audio and video quality.
- Support advanced H.264 base line real-time video codec (at CIF or QVGA resolution and up to 30 frames/second)
- Support popular voice features including 3 line indicators, full-duplex hands free speaker phone, 3-way conference, etc
- Support advanced video features including:
- High quality 5.6-inch TFTP color LCD panel 2 dimensionally
rotable and camera tiltable to allow virtually all viewing angles
- Advanced VGA resolution CMOS camera sensor
- Auto focus and auto exposure
- PIP (Picture-in-Picture)
- Audio mute and camera block (for privacy)
- Still picture capture/store/send (VGA Resolution)
- Support 2 USB (2.0) host ports, 1 audio and 1 video output jack and headset jack
- Support device configuration via LCD, Web browser or central secure configuration file