The ALCATEL Temporis IP300 deskset is full-featured SIP endpoint business phone designed to work with popular hosted IP PBX services and on-premise SIP PBXs. Once you have ordered and configured your PBX service, the deskset enables you to make and receive calls as you would with any other business phone. The deskset provides calling features such as hold, transfer, conferencing, speakerphone, quick-dial numbers and one-touch voicemail access.
There are two ports, known as the Ethernet port and PC port, at the back of the deskset. The Ethernet port allows the ALCATEL Temporis IP300 deskset to connect to the hosted IP PBX via a router. The PC port is for another device such as a personal computer to connect to the local area network through the deskset.
The ALCATEL Temporis IP300 deskset supports paging and call transfers between system extensions and can connect you and two other parties on the same conference call.
The telephone also has 12 dual-function programmable keys. Your system administrator can program these keys for functions such as quick dial, redial, Do Not Disturb, call forwarding, message retrieval, and call parking.
The keys can also be programmed to monitor other desksets in the system. You can press the key for a monitored extension to answer a call at your own deskset. The programmable keys have two-color LEDs to indicate call activity.
The ALCATEL Temporis IP300 IP Phone Features include:
Notice: ALCATEL Temporis IP300 without power adaptor, in white box packaing, with a printed quick start guide
- 3 SIP accounts / Up to 3 lines
- Up to 6 active calls
- 102x57 backlit graphical display
- Speakerphone, Hold and Mute
- 3-way conferencing
- HD sound (G722) and full duplex handsfree
- Business features (Hold/Trf/Conf, network, conf, mute, redail, MWI...)
- Local and network phonebook (LDAP/XML)
- Soft keys to manage multiple phone lines
- Programmable keys for features or line appearances
- 12 dual-function programmable dual color keys
- Message Waiting alert LED
- Dual 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- PoE 802.3af, Power over Ethernet enabled
- Embedded DECT base, supports one DECT cordless headset and one handest
- Headset port and key for corded headset (compatible ADD-COM headsets)
- 200-entry local phonebook (XML downloadable)
- Call log (200)
- 10 speed dials
- 2 Position foot stand and wall mountable
- Plug and play provisioning with APRT
- One-click provisioning file generation
- Supports Auto IP provisioning, IPv4, DHCP Client, DNS, HTTPS, SNTP Client
- Supports HD Voice, G.711, G.726, G.729 and G.722 wideband codec
- SIP Compatibility: RFC 3261 standard SIP server, Asterisk-based platforms, Broadsoft®
- dual fw image
- Easy web-based administration
Multilingual Web Language and Phone Menu:
- ALCATEL TEMPORIS IP15, Expand your DECT system with additional handsets
- ALCATEL TEMPORIS IP70, DECT headset (Ultra-light, Autonomy: 8h talk time, Range: 150 meters)
Download Firmware: http://extranet.alcatel-business.com/Login/Login
Download Admin Guide: Alcatel_home_business_phones_IP_range_Admin_Guide_v1.0