The Spider conference phone delivers top class performance accompanied by unmatched versatility to make it the perfect audio device for your organization. The Spider is ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms and executive offices.Key Features:
- SIP telephony & USB soft codec connectivity to address both video conferencing and audio conference meetings. The Spider also supports a three way call bridge between both interfaces to provide maximum flexibility.
- Unparalleled daisy chaining capabilities to up to 14 Quattro units to cover any size conference room.
- Intuitive and interactive user interface that is incorporated through LED lights discreetly placed throughout the unit. The Spider comes to life when it is in action and displays only the needed functions depending on the specific scenario to provide an easy to use audio solution for your conference room.
The Spider is compatible with PC (Windows and Linux) and Macintosh (MAC OS).
Spider MT505 Features:
The Spider MT505 USB and SIP/IP Telephone connects via:
- Four microphone beamforming array
- Full duplex communication
- Automatic gain control
- Bridging between USB and VoIP/SIP/IP
- Echo Canceling
- LED lit control buttons
- Noise Reduction
- Supports PoE ( Power over Ethernet)
- Dual audio/video Platforms
- DSP Based Algorithms
- Daisy Chainable
- Directional LED lighting
USB to your computer - this connection is for any session using your computer, such as Voice Over IP applications (Vidyo, BlueJeans, FuzeBox, Skype, Microsoft Lync, etc.). Ethernet cable to the internet – this connection is done via RJ45 connector and an Ethernet cable directly to your internet infrastructure and is supported by most SIP/IP Phone service providers.
Frequency Response 50Hz—16KHz
Low latency (10ms)
Broadcast level (peak): 92dB SPL @1m (5 watts RMS)
Three-way bridging capability
Noise cancelation > 10dB (without pumping noise)
100% full duplex – no attenuation (in either direction) during full duplex
High-end performance confirms to ITU-T G.167
Acoustic echo cancelation > 40dB/sec
Residual echo is suppressed to the environment noise level, preventing artificial ducking of signal
4 high-quality directional microphones
Beam-forming algorithm (forms and directs audio beams towards a define direction)
Automatic voice-level adjustment (AGC)
Dimension: 7” diameter, 1-7/8” height
Weight: 2 lbs
Metal case and metal grill mesh for high RFI immunity and product durability
High RFI immunity and product durability
VoIP and Signaling
SIP –RFC 3261, SDP –RFC 2327 SIP over TCP/UDP, Redundancy, Digest Authentication, PRACK, Early Media
IPv4, TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP, RTP, SRTP, Static IP/DHCP IP Assignment, IEEE 802.1p/Q, HTTP/HTTPS/DHCP, NTP, FTP/TFTP
Plug-and-Play – No installation or additional drivers required
Audio Setup Utility is available for Windows.
Recording utility is available for Windows.
Recording utility allows you to record conversations to your computer via the device.
Operating systems: Windows 98 and up / Linux / MacOS.
48V power supply International AC adapter
Daisy chain cable (Ethernet)
Provisioning and Management
Web Server for Configuration and Management, Configuration update via FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP Options (66, 67, 160, 12, 77,42)