Voice over IP Weltneuheit!
Sicherheitseinrichtungen und Rundumschutz für Bedrohungen im Datennetzwerk.
Der ALLO STM (SIP Threat Manager)
schaft Sicherheit in VoIP- und Computer-Netzwerke und schützt vor böswilligen Angriffen.
Sicherheitslösung für IP Telefonie:
Der ALLO STM (SIP Threat Manager) überwacht den SIP Datenverkehr, der ALLO STM kontrolliert ein- und ausgehende Telefon-Verbindungen und schützt vor böswilligen Telefonmissbrauch Attacken. Der ALLO SIP Threat Manager beherrscht mehr als eine Standard Internet-Router Firewall, der STM überwacht, filtert und wehrt bösartige VoIP-Telefon-Angriffe von Außen ab.
Sicherheitslösung für IP Telefonie:
- STM (SIP Threat Manager) - Totale Überwachung des SIP Daten-Protokolls, ein- und ausgehende Telefon-Verbindungen werden kontrolliert, gefiltert und bösartige Angriffe abgewehrt
As a customer, you are responsible for securing your phone system.
On average, an attack costs several thousands of US dollars. Our STM is installed in front of any SIP based PBX or gateway offering several layers of security against numerous types of attacks. Block specific IPs or countries, protect your PBX against hackers trying user names and passwords, someone is trying to flood your PBX with a DDos attacks? No problem!
Using the SNORT based Real Time Deep packet inspection engine, our STM analyzes each SIP packet going to your phone system, identifies the malicious and abnormal ones blocking the originating IP. See more features below: (Please read the feature list, see the video and get access to the STM user interface for the complete user experience)
The appliance has been made to seamlessly integrate with the existing network infrastructure and reduces the complexity of deployment.
Access to GUI demo: Click Here
- Analyze SIP packets using the Snort based Real time Deep Packet inspection engine
- SIP Protocol Anomaly detection with configurability of detection parameters
- Detection and Prevention of the following categories of SIP based Attacks
- Reconnaissance attacks (SIP Devices Fingerprinting, User enumeration, Password Cracking Attempt)
- Dos/DDos Attacks
- Cross Site Scripting based attacks
- Buffer overflow attacks
- SIP Anomaly based attacks
- 3rd Party vendor vulnerabilities
- Toll Fraud detection and prevention
- Protection against VOIP Spam & War Dialing
- Attack response includes the option for quietly dropping malicious SIP packets to help prevent continued attacks
- Dynamic Blacklist Update service for VOIP, SIP PBX/Gateway Threats
- Configurability of Blacklist/Whitelist/Firewall rules
- Support for Geo Location based blocking
- Provide the option to secure against PBX Application vulnerabilities
- Operate at Layer 2 device thus transparent to existing IP infrastructure - no changes required to add device to your existing network
- Web/SSL based Device Management Access which will allow to manage the device anywhere from the Cloud
- Ability to restrict the device management access to specific IP/Network
- Provide System Status/Security events logging option to remote syslog server
- Provides the SIP throughput upto ~10Mbps
- Support for Signature update subscription and automated signature update mechanism
- The device has been made to operate with default configuration with just powering on the device. No administrator intervention is required to operate the device with default configuration
- USB based power supply
- Optional support for security events logging on the USB based storage
- Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Services
- IPPBX/ VOIP Gateway security
Physical & Environmental
||Transparent Firewall with SIP Deep Packet Engine
||~400+ SIP Attack Signatures Support
|No of Concurrent Calls Supported
||50 concurrent calls
||Local Security Event Console, Remote Syslog
||Web GUI via Https & SSH CLI
||MIPS based 32bit Processor Single core, 300MHz
||16 MB Flash
||USB Storage devices support for logging (Optional)
||Two Fast Ethernet Interfaces
||10°C to 40°C (50°F to 104°F)
||10% to 90%, Non-condensing
||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
||5% to 95%, Non-condensing
||17cm x 14.2cm x 3.4cm
||05V DC / 2.0 A
Documents & User Guides
VOIP Attacks & Prevention Explained. Is your IP Phone system a target for VOIP attacks?
Datasheet - Download Now
User Manual - Download Now
Quick Installation Guide - Download Now
Hall 13, Stand B74
SIP Threat Manager, PBX firewall