The OpenVox G400E/G400P/G410E/G410P are all end-of-life now, as alternative cards we sell ALLO Quad-Band GSM interface card for Asterisk/FreeSwitch/Elastix/TrixBox, Hardware Echo Cancellation for Digital audio quality, User can modify IMEI and PIN
OpenVox G400E provides scalable connectivity to GSM networks for your Linux machine. It supports up to 4 GSM channels and enables users to access the mobile network with their existing asterisk IPPBX.
- Modular Design for GSM channels
- Up to 4 Simultaneous GSM Calls (Per PCI-E Slot)
- 3-Month “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
The G400E provides scalable connectivity to GSM networks for your linux machine. It comes with fully GPLed drivers for the linux 2.4.X and 2.6.X kernels. The OpenVox GSM card can be connected to any other OpenVox card to build a real TDM switched PBX.
G400E enables full flexibility to traditional telephony systems to go GSM network. It also allows systems integrators to transform highly priced fixed to mobile voice traffic into a much cheaper mobile to mobile call management, with considerable savings.
G400E works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- GSM connectivity for PBX
- Mobile PBX
- GSM VoIP gateway
- SMS gateway
- GSM callback services
- 4 GSM channels
- 1 SIM card per GSM channel
- Quad-Band GSM/GPRS 850/ 900/1800/1900 MHz
- Fast call setup
- DTMF detection
- GSM data connections
- GPRS data connections
- DIGITAL audio quality (echo cancel)
- 4 LEDs (network state indicators)
- Support external antenna
- Power: 30W Maximum
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Dimension: 17.9cm*9.9cm*1.8cm
- Weight: 120g
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- CPU: 1000-Mhz
- RAM: 128MB
- Available PCI-E x1 Slot