FD40 is a 4-port PRI interface failover box. It can better protect the unpredictable problems happen to the Asterisk PBX. It will provide an effective way to backup the Asterisk PBX when undesirable changes are detected (often when Asterisk fails or power-off of the system). FD40 provides a reliable and flexible solution to Asterisk PBX.
FD40 is controlled through an Asterisk loadable module res_failover.so. This module keeps sending “running” signal to FD40 when Asterisk is running. Once Asterisk is down or system power is cut off, the module will not be able to send out the “running” signal to FD40 and thus FD40 will automatically switch to the standby server.
- Easy installation; uses USB to connect computer or server.
- Industry standard USB type B connector.
- USB 2.0 and 1.1 compliant.
- Low power consumption, takes power from USB bus.
- Standard length type A to type B cable provided.
- Supports software watchdog.
- Supports up to 4 PRI interfaces.
- Supports multiple FD40 devices in one system.
- Fully supports Asterisk (Version1.2/1.4/1.6).
- Small plastic enclosure: 285mm x 110mm x 34mm
- 4 power supply indicator lights.
- Rohs is compliant
Five Year OpenVox Warranty