OpenVox A1610E; 16 Port Analog with quad module
OpenVox A1610E is a new analog card. It can be used for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It delivers the superior voice quality on both FXO and FXS interfaces in all 16 ports.
- Adjustable Interrupt Routing Design
- Interrupts Frequency Adjustment
- Up to 16 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCIe Slot)
- Be Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
- 3-Month “No Question Asked” Return Policy
- Lifetime Warranty