The GP-712 is a revolutionary and innovative product. It Integrates VoIP and 2.4G Bluetooth technology in a device. This makes the connection free from the limitation of frequency and telecommunication provider to become more convenient and widely use. Therefore, it can also be widely used as GSM/CDMA/WCDMA/3G/4G VoIP Gateway.
- VoIP and Bluetooth Mobile full integration.
- Compatible with SIP RFC543, RFC3261.
- Support UPLINK (BT to VoIP), DOWNLINK (VoIP to BT) Routing.
- Support VOICE REPORT IP function.
- Integrated web server for status and settings.
- Support SIP Proxy, or point to point application.
- Option of one stage, fix number or free dial.
- Bluetooth with auto pairing and auto searching function.
- QoS and Digital Transmit.
- Could use with GSM/CDMA/3G/UMTS/4G various Bluetooth mobile phones.
- 2 Bluetooth and 2 VoIP channels.
GP-710/712 Setting Instruction
- Test 1: Free dial
- Test 2: Fix number
Work with 3CX phone system
- Hardware setting
- Configure guide
- Configuration guide
- Test : extention<->3CX <-> VoIP Gateway <-> GSM/PSTN
Uplink Route Setting (BT to VoIP)
Downlink Route Setting (VoIP to BT)
SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2(RFC3261)
DHCP Client/ PPPoE Client
Interchangeable switching power adapter
AC plug type: US, EU, AU, UK
Features: High reliability, high efficiency, small size and power indicator
VAD: Voice activity detection
CNG: Comfort noise generator
LEC: Line echo canceller
Packet Loss Compensation
Adaptive Jitter Buffer
Bluetooth Specification V2.
Carrier Frequency 2400MHz to 2483.5MHz
Modulation Method GFSK,1Mbps,0.5BT Gaussian
Output level, class 2
10 meters working range