4 Ports Fixed Wireless Terminal for all Cellular systems
GP-514 is a 4 ports Fixed Wireless Terminal. It uses Bluetooth technology to connect Bluetooth mobile phone with common telephone or PBX. Therefore it has nothing to do with mobile system, and can work all over the world. It makes PBX immediately able to dial out and answer mobile call. User don’t need to change their habits of using the table phone, and can get far away from the electromagnetic wave.
- Makes PBX able to direclty dial out and answer mobile call.
- Use Bluetooth to pair mobile phone; it has nothing to do with telecommunication provider or frequency.
- Just using table phone to dial to keep users far away from the electromagnetic wave.
- Digital volume and gain adjustment.
- Transmit high quality voice.
- Compatible with GSM/CDMA/3G/3.5G/WCDMA Bluetooth mobile phone.
- Each channel has 30 sets of dial plan, and can add or remove digits automatically. There is no need for users to change their dialing habit.
- 30 sets phone book Speed Dial & memorize.
Metering Signals: 12KHz, 16KHz,
Polarity Reversal, Tone
A/D ,D/A：G.711：PCM Mode
DTMF：Detect & Generator
Caller ID Format：DTMF
Bluetooth Specification V2.
Carrier Frequency 2400MHz to 2483.5MHz
Modulation Method GFSK,1Mbps,0.5BT Gaussian
Output level, class 2
10 meters working range